- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots, sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut the top off the bread loaf and hollow out the inside. Be careful not to remove too much of the inside, as you want it to be sturdy. Place bread on a lined baking tray.
- Spread half of the cream of chicken soup evenly inside the loaf. Cover with 1/2 cup mozzarella, chicken, carrots, peas, onions, remaining mozzarella, remaining cream of chicken soup, and top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese has fully melted and the loaf has become golden.
- Remove from oven, cut into slices and enjoy! Make sure to serve warm!