In case you can't tell, we love putting fun twists on classic recipes. So instead of making a traditional chicken pot pie
, why not give this Chicken Pot Pie Crescent Ring a try? It's easy to make, and looks amazing when you set it on the table!
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine butter and flour. Stir until combined. Add in chicken broth and continue stirring. When combined, add cream cheese and whisk together. Add more or less broth depending on desired consistency.
- Add frozen vegetables, rosemary, garlic powder, and chopped chicken. Stir until everything is combined, and chicken and vegetables are fully coated.
- Roll out the puff pastry into a circle and place it on a large, lightly greased baking sheet. Use a bowl to create a center outline and gently scoop the filling around the bowl. Once you remove the bowl, slice the center like a pizza into 8 triangles. Bring the edges of the ring up and fold the triangle pieces over the filling, so the two ends meet and form a ring.
- Brush dough with beaten egg wash.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 to 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy your Crescent Ring Chicken Pot Pie!