As lovers of chicken pot pie, we're constantly on a quest to eat more of it. So imagine how excited we got over these Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes. So cute, so tasty, so perfect.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, frozen veggies, cheese, herbs, and spices.
- Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin. If using smaller biscuits, combine two and press into a circular shape before placing into each cup on the muffin tin. Press into the bottom and up the sides. If using larger "Grands" biscuits, simply use one for each cup of the tin.
- Evenly spoon the pot pie mixture into each biscuit cup.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Check at the 12-minute mark to make sure it doesn't burn. Let rest for about 3 minutes before eating. Serve Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes and enjoy!