- 1 chicken breast, poached and diced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon Herbs De Provence
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 (10 ounce cans) refrigerated biscuits
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, frozen veggies, cheese, herbs, and spices.
- Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin. If using smaller biscuits, combine two and press into a circular shape before placing into each cup on the muffin tin. Press into the bottom and up the sides. If using larger "Grands" biscuits, simply use one for each cup of the tin.
- Evenly spoon the pot pie mixture into each biscuit cup.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Check at the 12-minute mark to make sure it doesn't burn. Let rest for about 3 minutes before eating. Serve Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes and enjoy!