- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3/4 pound uncooked fettuccine pasta
- 2 cups mixed frozen vegetables, thawed
- 2 cups chicken, shredded
- 1 cup parmesan, grated
- Chopped parsley, to taste
- Chopped bacon, optional
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a pot over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add onions, garlic, and celery. Mix and cook until softened.
- Add milk, chicken broth, and uncooked fettuccine. Boil for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium and add mixed vegetables, shredded chicken, and parmesan. Stir and cook for an additional 5 to 10 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat, top with chopped bacon if desired, serve and enjoy!