Serves: 4-6 people
Cooking Time: 50 minutes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3/4 pound uncooked fettuccine pasta
- 2 cups mixed frozen vegetables, thawed
- 2 cups chicken, shredded
- 1 cup parmesan, grated
- Chopped parsley, to taste
- Chopped bacon, optional
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Everyone loves chicken pot pie. Everyone loves pasta. So bring these two tasty dishes together for Chicken Pot Pie Fettuccine. It's so good and so easy.
- In a pot over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add onions, garlic, and celery. Mix and cook until softened.
- Add milk, chicken broth, and uncooked fettuccine. Boil for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium and add mixed vegetables, shredded chicken, and parmesan. Stir and cook for an additional 5 to 10 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat, top with chopped bacon if desired, serve and enjoy!