- 1 pound of chicken breast
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 spring onion diced
- ½ teaspoon dried garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lettuce leaves
- Warm the olive oil in a nonstick frying pan over medium heat.
- Dice the chicken into cubes and add them in the hot pan. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in the diced onion, grated ginger, garlic powder, and dried oregano.
- Cook for about 10-15 minutes or until the chicken gets nice golden-brown color.
- Let the chicken cool slightly.
- When cooled, arrange each pita bread with lettuce leave and top it with the cooked chicken.
- Wrap the pita bread and serve immediately. Enjoy