- 1 Bag Royal Ready to Heat Garlic & Ghee Rice
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 Chicken Breast Cooked and Chopped
- ½ cup favorite jarred Tikka Masala Sauce
- Pickled Red Onions
- Mix cooled Royal Ready to Heat Garlic & Ghee Rice, egg and mozzarella cheese together and place in a square container lined with plastic wrap. Let set in fridge overnight, or place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Once set, take rice mixture out and cut into desired bite-sized portions.
- Pan fry 2 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Top with cooked chicken tossed in your favorite store bought Curry sauce.
- Garnish with yogurt, pickled onion and cilantro.