These cold temperatures call for a soup that's warm, tasty, and easy. So enjoy a bowl of Chicken Tortellini Soup.
- In a large sauce pan over medium heat, heat olive oil and add onions. Once onions are soften, add red bell peppers, carrots and garlic. Stir and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add chicken to pot and season with salt, pepper, dried thyme and chili flakes. Stir to coat.
- Add chicken broth to pot, stir. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook so chicken is fully cooked through. Once done, remove chicken from pot, chop into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
- Bring heat back up to medium-high, add tortellinis to pot and cook for 10 minutes, or tortellinis are done.
- Reduce heat to medium and add chicken back to pot. Stir in chopped parsley, heavy cream, spinach and Parmesan. Cook for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from heat, season with more salt and pepper if needed, serve Chicken Tortellini Soup and enjoy!