- 1 can Pacific Coast Producers Fire Roasted Salsa
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 12 corn tortillas, cut into wedges (dried tortillas)
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Fried eggs, avocado, queso fresco, cilantro for serving
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add tortilla wedges and fry until golden. Transfer to a paper towel-lined baking sheet to drain off any excess oil and season with salt.
- To the same skillet, add a can of Pacific Coast Producers Fire Roasted Salsa and chicken broth. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Once the sauce has been slightly reduced, add in prepared tortillas. Toss until fully coated and let cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer cooked tortillas to a serving plate and top with fried eggs, avocado, queso fresco, and cilantro.