Serves: 5 people
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- 1 lb pizza dough
- 2 1/2 cups chili sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 hot dogs thinly sliced
- Onions for topping, optional
- Fresh parsley for topping, optional
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
- Grease a 16" pizza pan with olive oil, or use a baking stone or pizza screen. Roll out the pizza dough to fit your pan.
- Spread the chili sauce on top of the dough.
- Then top with cheddar cheese and hot dogs.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and the pizza is nicely browned.
- Serve immediately.