- 2 15 oz cans chili with beans
- 1 small onion diced
- 26-30 Mini Corn Dogs
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spray a 9”x13” baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread your chili into the bottom of baking dish and top with diced onions, give it a stir to combine.
- Place mini corn dogs on top of your chili layer then sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover with tin foil and bake in oven for 25 minutes then remove tin foil and place back in oven for another 20 minutes until cheese is melted and chili is bubbly.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley if desired.