- ½ pound ground beef
- ½ onion diced
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 chili diced
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried paprika
- 1 small can cannellini beans
- 3 cups tater tots, fresh or frozen
- 1 ½ cup grated cheese
- Warm the olive oil in a nonstick frying pan over medium heat and start cooking the ground beef and diced onion.
- Stir in the garlic clove and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add in the diced chili, tomato sauce, dried paprika, and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture into a casserole pan and top it with cannellini beans, tater tots, and grated cheese.
- Place the casserole in an already heated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees. Cook for about 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.