- 3 tablespoons Paleo Powder Pink All Purpose Seasoning
- 1 ½ lbs flank steak
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup parsley
- 1 cup cilantro
- ¼ cup oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ½ cup Star Fine Foods Premium First Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- Season flank steak with Paleo Powder Pink All-Purpose Seasoning and let sit while making chimichurri.
- In a food processor, add parsley, cilantro, oregano, garlic, shallot, red pepper flakes, red wine vinegar, and Star Fine Foods Premium First Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Pulse until herbs are finely chopped and well combined.
- Heat oil in a large cast-iron pan over medium-high heat. Once the oil starts to shimmer, sear a steak. And cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the steak. Let the steak rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- To serve, arrange slices on a platter and spoon over Chimichurri Flank Steak sauce.