Skip to content
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chipotle puree
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Pinch salt and pepper
- ¼ cup cooked bacon finely chopped
- 3 tbsp green onion finely chopped
- Fresh Parsley finely chopped
- Place egg in a pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat place a lid on and let set for 15 minutes. Drain hot water and run eggs under cold water.
- Peel eggs and slice eggs in half. Remove the yolks and place them in a bowl.
- Mash the yolks until they are crumbled.
- Add in the mayonnaise, chipotle puree, smoked paprika, sat and pepper. Mix until combined.
- Put the mixture into a plastic sandwich bag. Snip the corner off, squeeze the filling into the eggs.
- Top with bacon, green onion and parsley.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.