We know you need the perfect side dish for the BBQs and picnics you're gonna have now that spring has sprung. Know what you should be serving and eating? Chipotle Lime Potato Salad! It's so good. And don't worry, if you don't want it as spicy, leave out the chili powder!
- Cut potatoes into wedges. Place in a saucepan and cover by more than an inch with cold water. Add salt to the water. Cover and bring water to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook until potatoes are tender, but not soft enough for mashed potatoes.
- While potatoes cook, chill sliced onions in ice water.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, chipotle peppers, chili powder, cilantro, lime juice, and chilled red onions.
- Add cooked potatoes to the bowl and mix to combine and coat potatoes. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Serve Chipotle Lime Potato Salad with a garnish of cilantro and enjoy!