Skip to content
- 4 hollow chocolate bunnies
- 1 cup coffee from Don Francisco K-cup
- ¼ cup Torani Shortbread Syrup
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup salted caramel vodka
Brew Don Fransisco K cup and set it in the fridge to cool.
- Prepare the bunny cups by first dipping a knife in hot water for 30 seconds. Once hot, cut off the bunny ears.
Once the coffee has cooled, add to a cocktail shaker with Torani Shortbread Syrup, heavy cream, caramel vodka, and ice. Shake for 20 seconds then pour into prepared bunnies and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.