Skip to content
- 1 Box Favorite Cake Mix (plus eggs and oil needed for recipe)
- ½ cup Vanilla Frosting
- 10 Tony Chocolonely Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Pieces
- Coconut, Powdered Sugar or Sprinkles for Rolling
- Bake Vanilla Cake to package Directions and Let cool.
- Crumble cake into very fine pieces and mix in Vanilla Frosting (adding more frosting as needed to create a mixture that is scoopable).
- Using a small cookie scoop, Scoop cake/frosting mix and place Tony Chocolonely Milk Chocolate Sea Salt piece in center.
- Roll into a ball.
- Roll into Powdered Sugar, Coconut, or Sprinkles and Let chill.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.