- 4 oz dark chocolate, chopped (60-65% cacao)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk (pref. whole)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8-oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup heavy cream, cold
Chocolate Cheesecake Mousse is a no-bake dessert, which combines both the cheesecake and chocolate mousse as a friendly and sweet dessert. It is a simple and easy-to-make recipe that will not take more than fifteen minutes to prepare. It's the perfect dessert. If you ever want to entertain guests on short notice, this recipe should be your go-to.
The chocolate cheesecake mousse is one of the most enjoyable desserts, as most people enjoy chocolate and cheesecake individually. Pitching the two together is simply irresistible. Chocolate cheesecake mousse is freezer-friendly and can be prepared a day before you intend to serve it.
- The beginning of the recipe starts with dark chocolate, which is melted and combined with sugar, milk, and a pinch of salt.
- After this, one blends the cream cheese to the melted chocolate (to form the base). To lighten the mixture, fold the whipped cream into it.
- Divide the chocolate mousse according to the number of servings you'll need. Then refrigerate for at least thirty minutes before serving.