Serves: 20 Serving
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 cup chocolate
- 20 Maraschino cherries WITH stems
- 20 Hershey's chocolate kisses
- 20 Unsalted peanuts halved
- 20 Red-hots or tiny cinnamon candy
- In the microwave, melt the chocolate.
- Dip cherry into the chocolate, and then press a chocolate kiss onto the cherry.
- Wedge peanut halves between the cherry and chocolate kiss to make the ears.
- Place this on wax paper until the chocolate dries.
- Add a couple dots of white frosting for eyes, then put a little melted chocolate on a red-hot and place on the end of the kiss to make the nose.