Decisions are hard. And choosing between brownies or cookies is an impossible task, so we made an executive decision to bake up a treat with a little something for everyone. Say hey to the Chocolate Chip Brownie Skillet: half organic brownie, half organic sea salt chocolate chip cookie, and 100% amazing. Make sure to grab a scoop from this skillet when it's fresh out of the oven, 'cause the fudge brownie, melted chocolate chips, and crisp, chewy cookie crust is even better-served piping hot -- with a scoop of ice cream slowly melting on top. BRB baking another one RIGHT NOW.
- Melting a little butter into your cast-iron skillet will help to season it for brownie-baking.
- Do not attempt to make this recipe on a stovetop! Ovens only, folks.
Miss Jones Baking Co.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a wooden spoon or the paddle attachment on your stand mixer, combine egg, butter, and Miss Jones Organic Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix. Roll finished cookie dough into a large ball, wrap tightly and place in the fridge for 30 - 60 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, butter, water, and Miss Jones Organic Brownie Mix. Pour mixture into a lightly greased skillet and bake for 22 minutes.
- Remove brownies from the oven and set them aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the cookie dough out into a skillet-sized disk (approximately 1/4 inch thick) and center it on top of the brownie layer. Bake for another 15 - 20 minutes or until the cookie layer is golden brown and crispy.
- Serve a scoop of this skillet while it's still hot! Add a scoop of ice cream to Chocolate Chip Brownie Skillet and grab a spoon for a next-level treat.