- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup Greek Yoghurt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, add butter and mix it with the sugar and eggs until fully combined.
- Stir in the vanilla extract & Greek Yoghurt and mix until combined.
- Add the flour and baking powder, and mix until combined with the help of a spatula.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and chopped hazelnuts.
- With the help of an ice cream scoop, arrange the batter evenly into a muffin tin lined with muffin cups.
- Top each muffin with some extra chocolate chips and/or chopped hazelnuts and bake in an already heated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 20-22 minutes.
- Let them cool slightly and serve for up to three days. Enjoy.