- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 beaten egg
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Whipped cream, for garnish
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- In a microwave-safe mug add butter, brown sugar, coconut flour, pumpkin puree, egg, vanilla, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Mix until fully combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips. Sprinkle with extra chocolate chips if you want!
- Microwave for 60 to 90 seconds, or until the cake is cooked through.
- In conclusion, Garnish with whipped cream, serve and enjoy!