Serves: 2 People
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
- ¼ Cup Unsalted Butter (Room Temperature)
- 1 ½ Cup All-Purpose Flour
- ½ Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 ½ TSP Salt
- ¾ TSP Baking Powder
- ½ CUp Olive Oil
- 1 ½ Cup Granulated Sugar
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- ⅔ Cup Buttermilk
- ½ Cup Coconut Flakes
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Grease loaf pan and line with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder. Mix and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add butter and sugar. Mix thoroughly for 7 minutes.
- Add in one egg and mix. Repeat with two more eggs.
- Add vanilla extract mix.
- In a large mixing bowl, add ⅓ of dry ingredients and ⅓ wet ingredients. Then add buttermilk. Repeat this until all ingredients are mixed.
- Add batter to loaf pan and bake for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool and serve.