Skip to content
- 5 bananas
- 4 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup fruity cereal
- Cut the bananas in half and place a skewer in through the middle of the banana then peel. Freeze for 20 minutes.
- In a microwave safe bowl add chocolate chips and coconut oil and microwave in 30 second increments until completely melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate into a tall glass.
- Dip the bananas into sprinkles then into the nuts and fruity cereal. Repeat until all bananas are coated.
- Transfer to a serving platter and enjoy.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.