- 1 burger bun
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 spring onion, diced
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Fresh arugula
- Cherry tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
2. On side mix the vanilla puddings with a little bit of milk and stir them in the milk.
3. Let the puddings cook until they are thickened.
4. Remove from the stove and stir in the butter.
5. In a 9x9 inch casserole pan arrange a single layer of biscuits.
6. Add half of the pudding filling and arrange another layer of biscuits and add the remaining pudding filling.
7. Let it cool completely for about an hour or two.
8. Melt the chocolate and the butter together and pour the glaze over the top and smooth it out with the help of a spatula.
9. Let it set, cut sliced, and enjoy.