- 2 cups heavy cream
- ¼ cup Torani Sugar Free Chocolate Macadamia Nut Syrup
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup melted chocolate
- 3 large brownies, crumbled
- Whipped cream, chocolate shavings and chopped macadamia nuts for garnish
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- In a mixing bowl, whip together heavy cream, cocoa powder, and Torani Sugar Free Chocolate Macadamia Nut Syrup until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in melted chocolate and mix until smooth.
- In four glasses, fill with crumbled brownies. Top with mousse and transfer to the fridge to set for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, top with a dollop of whipped cream and garnish with chocolate shavings and chopped macadamia nuts.