- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3 cups boiling water
- In a bowl whisk together milk. melted butter and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl whisk together brown sugar, all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Add milk mixture and mix until fully combined.
- In another bowl, mix together brown sugar and cocoa powder for the topping.
- Pour batter into a slow cooker. Top with the dry mixture and pour boiling water over everything.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 1/2 hours. Turn off the slow cooker and cook for 30 minutes.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream, or ice cream of your choice, and enjoy!