- ¾ cup Farinup French Crepe Mix
- 1 ¼ cup Rise Brewing Co. Organic Oat Milk
- 1 Tbsp Fourth And Heart Ghee
- 2 Tbsp Yumbutter Almond Butter
- 3 Tbsp Old Dominion Double Dipped Peanuts
- 1 Tbsp Ibarra Hot Chocolate Drinking Tablets,shaved
- In a medium-sized bowl add Farinup French Crepe Mix and Rise Brewing Co. Organic Oat Milk. Mix together for two minutes.
- Over medium-high heat, grease a flat pan with Fourth And Heart Ghee, then pour a little batter spreading it thin ensuring no breakage. Cook for one minute on each side.
- Once taken off the heat, transfer to a flat plate and spread Yumbutter Almond Butter. Sprinkle Old Dominion Double Dipped Peanuts over the almond butter. Fold the crepe in half then half again making a triangular shape.
- Using a Microplane, top the crepe with shaved Ibarra Hot Chocolate Drinking Tablets. Serve Chocolate Peanut Almond Butter Crepes and Enjoy!