- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 3 tbsp chocolate chips
- Line an 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper leaving an overhang around the sides, or line with aluminum foil and lightly grease.
- In a heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips with 1/2 of the sweetened condensed milk, until smooth. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan, and smooth the fudge to the edges.
- Repeat the process with the rest of the sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter chips. Pour and spread the mixture over top of the chocolate fudge layer.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips and lightly press them into the top of the fudge.
- Place the fudge in the fridge to set for 4 hours.
- Once hardened, remove from the fridge and lift the fudge out of the pan using the overhang of the parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Using a sharp knife, cut into squares.