Skip to content
- 1 Chocolate donut topped with peanuts
- 2-3 scoop chocolate peanut butter ice cream
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- Caramel sauce to drizzle
- 4 Reeses cups
- Slice donut like a bagel
- Spread peanut butter on both sides of donut
- Scoop 2-3 scoops of chocolate peanut butter ice cream on the bottom half
- Place ½ the marshmallows on the ice cream and other ½ on the peanut butter on the top of the donut.
- Break apart recess and top it onto the ice cream!
- Drizzle caramel sauce, top with the other ½ of the donut. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.