Skip to content
- 1 oz Empress 1908 Gin
- 1 oz Blue Curacao
- 1 oz lemon juice
- Soda water
- Crushed ice
- Thyme witch’s broom (garnish)
- Lemon peel twirl (garnish)
- In a medium jar, combine oats, milk and yogurt. Stir well.
- Add peanut butter and cocoa powder. Stir until well mixed.
- Cover the jar and place in the fridge to chill overnight.
- When ready to serve, top with more vanilla yogurt and chopped chocolate.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.