- 2 cups UTZ Pretzel Bites Peanut Butter
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 bag of Bob’s Red Mill Grain Free Chocolate Cake Mix
- 4 eggs
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ⅓ cup peanut butter, melted
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Hammonds Candy Dark Chocolate Cookie Bars, chopped (reserving some for topping)
- Whipped cream for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheight.
- Start by making the pretzel pie crust. In a food processor, pulse UTZ Pretzel Bites Peanut Butter, melted unsalted butter, and sugar until finely ground and resembles wet sand. Press mixture into the bottom of a greased 9-inch pie pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- While the crust is baking make the filling. In a microwave-safe bowl, add unsalted butter, peanut butter, and semi-sweet chocolate chips together. And microwave for 30-second intervals until fully melted.
- In a large bowl, add Bob’s Red Mill Grain-Free Chocolate Cake Mix, eggs, the melted butter mixture, and mix until just combined. Fold in chopped Hammonds Candy Dark Chocolate Cookie Bar. Pour into prepared pie crust and bake for about 25 minutes, until the pie has puffed but is still jiggly in the center.
- Once the pie is cooled, top with whipped cream and extra candy bar pieces. Enjoy!