- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- Pinch of salt
- 2 ½ cups RISE Chocolate Oat Milk
- ½ cup semi sweet chocolate
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan with the heat off, whisk together cocoa powder, sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Gradually stir in RISE Chocolate Oat Milk until smooth.
- Turn the heat on to medium and bring to a simmer, frequently stirring.
- Once it starts to bubble on the edges reduce heat to low and continue to stir until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips and vanilla.
- Transfer to a glass container and press plastic wrap on the surface to prevent a film from forming.
- Transfer to the fridge and let cool for at least 2 hours.
- To serve, spoon into cups and top with your favorite toppings.