Serves: 6 people
Cooking Time: 50 minutes
- 6 cadbury creme eggs, unwrapped
- 1/3 cup coffee from Don Francisco K-Pods
- 1 package Bob’s Red Mill Grain Free Chocolate Cake Mix
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup canned chocolate frosting
- ⅓ cup chocolate sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease an 8 inch cake round.
- Brew Don Francisco K-Pods and set aside. In a large bowl combine 1 package Bob’s Red Mill Grain Free Chocolate Cake mix, vegetable oil, eggs and coffee and whisk until well combined. Pour cake mix into the prepared round and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Once the cake has cooled, take out of the pan and crumble in a large bowl. Add chocolate frosting and mix until frosting is incorporated.
- Take about ¼ cup of cake mixture and mold around a cadbury creme egg until it is fully covered then roll in chocolate sprinkles. Repeat with remaining ingredients.