Ah, puff pastry. The most useful of ingredients. Get some and use it to make delicious Chocolate S'mores Pastries. They're a cinch.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slightly roll out puff pastry and cut into 6 even pieces. Place on a lined and greased baking sheet.
- In a bowl, mix crushed graham crackers and melted butter.
- Cover each piece of puff pastry with graham cracker mixture. Top with chocolate squares and mini marshmallows. Adjust the number of chocolate pieces and marshmallows based on your preference.
- Brush the marshmallows with melted butter. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Cover with chocolate sauce. Serve Chocolate S'mores Pastries and enjoy!