- 1 cup graham crackers, crushed
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 24 chocolate squares
- Mini marshmallows
- Chocolate sauce (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slightly roll out puff pastry and cut into 6 even pieces. Place on a lined and greased baking sheet.
- In a bowl, mix crushed graham crackers and melted butter.
- Cover each piece of puff pastry with graham cracker mixture. Top with chocolate squares and mini marshmallows. Adjust the number of chocolate pieces and marshmallows based on your preference.
- Brush the marshmallows with melted butter. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Cover with chocolate sauce. Serve Chocolate S'mores Pastries and enjoy!