- 1 package quick melt chocolate
- 1 package of ritz crackers
- Pretzel rods
- Red jimmy sprinkles
- Candy corns
- Candy eyes
- Cut up the broken candy corns from the package to form beak shapes out of the yellow pieces.
- Melt ½ the package of quick melt chocolate in the microwave according to directions.
- Dip pretzel rods in, using a spoon to assist, and place chocolate end up to cool and set.
- Melt the other ½ of the quick melt chocolate.
- Dip Ritz cracker in chocolate, set on wax paper, and place the rod in the center, leaving room for candy corn around edges.
- Place candy corn around the rod to create the feathered plumage for the turkey.
- Use a toothpick to add chocolate to candy eyes and beak and attach both to the rod. Dip red jimmy sprinkles into the chocolate and add next to beak to create a turkey giblet.
- Let cool the Chocolate Turkey Pretzels and enjoy Chocolate Turkey Pretzels.