- 1 pound chorizo
- 4 strips of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 5 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 flour or corn tortillas
- Cooking spray
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sour cream, avocado crema, and hot sauce for garnish
- Over medium heat, add the chorizo to a non-stick skillet and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, making sure to stir and break up the meat as you go.
- Add chopped bacon and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add 5 eggs into a large bowl, mix yolks and white together, and add into the skillet, cooking for 3 to 4 minutes. You may also add salt and pepper at this point.
- Add cheddar cheese and stir the mixture together until the cheese is melted. Once everything is cooked remove it from heat.
- Warm tortillas in the microwave for 10 seconds, then lay them out, spooning the chorizo mixture over half of the tortilla and rolling tightly to form the taquito. Line a baking tray with foil, place taquitos on a tray, and lightly grease with cooking spray.
- Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes, serve with sour cream, avocado crema, and hot sauce, and enjoy!