- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. back pepper
- 1 can chili of your choice
- 1 lb. mexican chorizo
- 4-6 cheddar cheese cubes
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese, for topping
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Lay chicken out on a cutting board and slice through the side creating a good sized pocket. Do this for each. Then set aside.
- Cook the chorizo in a skillet on medium-high heat for 10 minutes until crispy and cooked through. Turn off heat and set aside.
- Fill the chicken pocket with a half, half the chorizo, then a couple cheese cubes. Place into the greased cast iron skillet. Do this for both breasts.
- Place in the oven and bake for 45 minutes.
- When time is up, take out and sprinkle top with shredded cheddar cheese then place back into the oven for 2 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Cut and serve.