- 1 bag Real Food From The Ground Up Sea Salt Cauliflower Tortilla Chips
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- Pretzel sticks, cut in half
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- Cut mini stars out of yellow pepper, then dice any remaining pieces of the pepper. Cut the red and green peppers in half. Slice half and dice the remaining half.
- Spread a dollop of guacamole on a Real Food From The Ground Up Sea Salt Cauliflower Tortilla Chip.
- Place a pretzel stick in the base of the chip. Place a yellow pepper star on the tip. Decorate with the remaining diced and sliced peppers to resemble a Christmas tree with lights and ornaments.
- To serve, place on a platter and enjoy!