- 1 cup long grain basmati rice
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 3 tsp vegetable oil
- In a small heavy pot add in 1 tsp oil let it get hot. Add in rice and salt, stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in water and boil on high heat until most of the water evaporates. When the water is at the level of the rice, reduce heat, cover and let it simmer for 20 minutes.
- Leave it covered off heat for 5 minutes.
- In a medium sized bowl combine rice, remaining oil, cilantro and lime juice. Give a nice toss and enjoy!