- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 ¼ cup long grain white rice uncooked
- 2 tablespoons lime juice or juice from 1 large lime
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- 2 ¼ cup low sodium chicken broth
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro finely chopped (divided in half)
With just a few ingredients, be ready to prepare this delicious Cilantro-Lime Rice. This delicious dish combines well with any main course, like chicken, pork, or burrito bowls. Once you finish one batch, you will want to make more. What a perfect meal for summer! To make this recipe, you will need butter, white rice, lime juice, cumin, chicken broth, and cilantro.
- Start by melting butter in a medium-sized skillet. Then, add the uncooked rice, lime juice, salt, cumin, chicken broth, and half of the cilantro- stir everything together until they combined.
- Now, bring the rice to boil, cover it, and cook for about 20 minutes or until you notice the rice is cooked.
- Lastly, add in the remaining half of the fresh cilantro. Garnish with cilantro and fresh limes.