- 1/2 cup tequila
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 lb shrimp (20-25 count), uncooked, deveined, peeled, tails-on
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- In a large bowl, mix together the tequila, lime juice, honey, and cilantro. Whisk until everything is combined.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and butter. Add the shrimps and minced garlic and cook for 5 minutes, making sure to turn the shrimp over until it’s almost fully cooked. Also, add your desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Pour the cilantro mixture over the shrimp in the pan, and allow to cook together for an additional one to two minutes, or until the shrimp is fully cooked
- Remove shrimp to your serving dish, and allow the sauce to thicken in the pan for one to two minutes. Pour the sauce over the shrimp, serve and enjoy!