- 2 pounds ground beef
- 4 cups water
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 cups spaghetti
- Cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, combine ground beef, water, and chopped onion. Stir. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes add chili powder, cumin, cinnamon, 1 bay leaf (crack it), garlic, tomato sauce, and apple cider vinegar. Stir to combine. Simmer for another 2 hours.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente. Drain.
- After 2 hours, serve the chili over cooked spaghetti. Top with cheddar cheese, serve Cincinnati Chili, and enjoy!