Skip to content
- 2 packages Safe Catch’s Wild Pacific Pink Salmon with Citrus Dill Seasoning
- ½ cup panko
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon mayo
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 buns
- Mayo, lettuce, sliced onion and sliced tomato, for serving
- In a large bowl, combine Safe Catch’s Wild Pacific Pink Salmon with Citrus Dill Seasoning, panko, lemon juice and zest, mayo, chopped dill, and salt and pepper.
- Mix until well combined. Divide mixture into two balls then flattens into patties.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add patties and sear on both sides until golden brown, about 4 minutes per side.
- To serve, spread mayo on a bun, then place the patty on top with lettuce, sliced onion, and sliced tomato.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.