Bread puddings are a splendid use of stale bread. We’ve lifted this classic dessert out of the ordinary with flavor-filled cinnamon bread and Andre Prost Coconut Milk.
- Butter a 5 x 7-inch baking dish. Place into a water bath.
- In a large bowl, beat Coconut Milk, sugar, eggs, cinnamon, and vanilla until well mixed.
- Add bread and mix well. Let sit for 15 minutes to absorb liquid. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour bread mixture into prepared baking dish. Bake until set, not wiggly in middle, about 50-60 minutes. Remove from oven and water bath. Pour warm honey over top.
- Serve hot or cold and enjoy!