Skip to content
- 1 package pre made chicken meatballs (frozen is fine)
- 1 cup coconut curry simmering sauce
- 1 cup Cooked Jasmine White Rice
- 1 tbsp. Fresh chopped cilantro
- Warm naan bread for serving
- Lime wedge for serving
- Add the curry simmering sauce to a large pan along with the chicken meatballs. Cover and simmer on low for 15-20 minutes until the meatballs are cooked through.
- Cook 1-2 cups of the jasmine white rice as directed on the package and then fluff and place into a serving bowl.
- Top rice with the chicken meatballs and the rest of the sauce.
- Garnish dish with fresh chopped cilantro.
- Serve with warm naan and some lime wedges.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.