Skip to content
- 1.5 quart vanilla ice cream
- 3 cups shredered coconut
- Fresh berries
- Chocolate sauce
- Spread coconut flakes onto a baking sheet evenly into a thin layer. Bake for 5 to 8 minutes at 350°F until golden, set aside to cool.
- Set ice cream out so it thaws a bit and is easier to work with. Shape the ice cream into balls. Put the ice cream balls into the freezer until it freezes
- Take each ball and dip it into the cooled coconut flakes
- Top ice cream balls with chocolate syrup and berries.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.