Shredded coconut and Andre Prost Coconut Milk give these sweetbreads a rich texture and taste.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Butter and flour two 8 x 4-inch loaf pans.
- In a medium bowl, sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, and ginger.
- Stir in flaked coconut and raisins. Mix until well coated with flour mixture.
- Using an electric mixer, a mixing bowl beat together pumpkin, sugar, Coconut Milk, canola oil, eggs, and vanilla until well mixed.
- Combine flour mixture with pumpkin mixture. Mix until just incorporated. Divide evenly between the two loaf pans.
- Bake for 65-75 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the bread comes out clean. Serve and enjoy!