Skip to content
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced (2 1/2 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons oregano leaves
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
For the Steak:
For the Chimichurri:
- In a small bowl, combine the Four Sigmatic Think Ground Mushroom Coffee with Lion's Mane grounds with brown sugar, paprika, and all other spices.
- Sprinkle 1 - 2 teaspoons of the coffee rub on both sides of the steak. Rubbing the mixture in.
- Let the coffee-rubbed steaks rest until they reach room temperature.
- Preheat a grill to 450 degrees. Grill steaks to desired doneness.
- Transfer the steaks to a plate, cover with foil and rest 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve with Chimichurri sauce (recipe to follow).
- In a food processor, combine the parsley, vinegar, garlic, oregano and crushed red pepper.
- Process until smooth; season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the sauce to a bowl and pour the olive oil over the mixture. Let stand for at least 20 minutes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.