Serves: 4 people
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 6 tablespoon Teeccino French Roast Chicory Herbal Coffee
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 16 lamb chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Add the black peppercorns and mustard seeds to a pan and heat it over medium heat. Toast for about 3 minutes then remove them from the heat.
- Add the black peppercorns, mustard seeds, Teeccino French Roast Chicory Herbal Coffee, smoked paprika, dark brown sugar, kosher salt, ginger, and chili powder to a food processor. Blend until it reaches a fine consistency.
- Preheat the grill over high heat. Pat the lamb chops dry with paper towels. Brush both sides with the lamb chops with olive oil. Evenly coat both sides of the lamb chops with the coffee rub.
- Place the lamb chops on the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove the lamb chops from the grill and allow them to rest for about 8 minutes before serving. Enjoy!